Average Temperatures in Haeju, South Korea
- The average temperature in Haeju, South Korea is quite mild at 10.5 degrees Celsius (50.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of average monthly temperatures of 29.5 °C (53.1°F) which is a moderate range.
- The warmest month (August) is fairly hot having a mean temperature of 24.7 degrees Celsius (76.46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is slightly cold with a mean temperature of -4.8 degrees Celsius (23.36 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Haeju
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Haeju Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Haeju
- Chunggang, South Korea - 429 kms (266.6 miles) NNE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 429.7 kms (267 miles) NNE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) NE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) NE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) N
- Chunchon, North Korea - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) E
- Kangnung, North Korea - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Seoul, South Korea - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) ESE
- Inchon, North Korea - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Taejon, North Korea - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) SE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SE
- Pohang, North Korea - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) ESE
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) S
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 409.3 kms (254.3 miles) SSE