| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haeju in November is cool at 5.7 °C (42.26 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 36.2mm (1.4in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:42 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Haeju November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Haeju, South Korea
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Haeju:
- Chunggang, South Korea - 429 kms (266.6 miles) NNE
- Hyesan, South Korea - 429.7 kms (267 miles) NNE
- Kimchaek, South Korea - 419.8 kms (260.9 miles) NE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) NE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) N
- Chunchon, North Korea - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) E
- Kangnung, North Korea - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) E
- Seoul, South Korea - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) ESE
- Inchon, North Korea - 102.1 kms (63.4 miles) SE
- Taejon, North Korea - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) SE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 286.4 kms (178 miles) SE
- Pohang, North Korea - 395.2 kms (245.6 miles) ESE
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) S
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 409.3 kms (254.3 miles) SSE